Regulations of the online store
version for civil and sole proprietorships
1. HAJDE online store, available at the Internet address https://hajde.pl, is run by No No Matrix sp. z o.o, entered into the
register of entrepreneurs under the number KRS 0000943285, NIP: 8971900087, REGON: 520838806, place of business from the
address for service: ul. Rynek 60, 50-116 Wrocław.
2. These Regulations are addressed both to Consumers and to
Entrepreneurs using the Store and defines the rules of using the Store
on the internet and the rules and procedure for concluding Sales Agreements with the Customer
distance via the Store.
1. Consumer – a natural person concluding an agreement with the Seller as part of the Store,
whose subject is not directly related to its business or
2. Seller – No No Matrix sp.z o.o .
3. Customer – any entity making purchases through the Store.
4. Entrepreneur – a natural person, legal entity and organizational unit
which is not a legal person, the separate law of which grants legal capacity,
executing an economic activity on its own behalf that uses the Store.
5. Shop – online store run by the Seller at the address
6. Contract concluded at a distance – an agreement concluded with the Customer under
an organized system of concluding distance contracts (as part of the Store), without
simultaneous physical presence of sites, with the sole use of one or
more remote communication means until the conclusion of the contract
7. Regulations – these Regulations of the Store.
8. Order – Customer’s declaration of will submitted using the Form
Orders and aiming directly at the conclusion of the Product Sales Agreement
or Products with the Seller.
9. Account – customer account in the Store, it contains data provided by
Customer and information about orders placed by him in the store.
10. Registration form – a form available in the Store, enabling the creation
11. Order form – an interactive form available in the Store enabling
placing orders, in particular by adding Products to the Basket and
specification of the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
12. Shopping Cart – a component of the Store’s software in which you can see selected by
Customer Products to buy, and it is also possible to set and modify data
Orders, in particular the quantity of products.
13. Product – a movable item available in the Store/service subject to the Agreement
Sales between the Customer and the Seller.
14. Sales Agreement – Product sales contract concluded or concluded between
The Customer and the Seller via the Online Store. Through the Agreement
The sale is also understood – applying to the product features – a performance contract
services and a contract for specific work.
Contact with the store
1. Address of the Seller: Rynek 60, 50-116 Wroclaw
2. Seller’s e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Seller’s telephone number: +48 880 58 48 48
4. Seller’s bank account number:
SWIFT / BIC code of mBank is: BREXPLPW
No No Matrix sp. z o.o.
5. The Customer may communicate with the Seller using addresses and numbers
phones provided in this paragraph.
6. The Customer may communicate by phone with the Seller in the following hours:
Mon. – Fri: 10:00 – 12:00
To use the Store, including viewing the Store’s assortment and folding
orders for Products are necessary:
a. terminal device with access to the Internet and a Google Chrome browser,
b. an active e-mail account (e-mail),
c. enabled cookies files,
d. FlashPlayer installed.
1. The Seller, in the widest extent permitted by law, does not bear the scope
liability for interference in this interruption in the functioning of the Store
caused by force majeure, unauthorized acts by third parties or
incompatibility of the Online Store with the Customer’s technical infrastructure.
2. Orders can be placed around the clock every day of the year. It is allowed to set the closing days of the store after prior information on the website of the online store.
3. The store can only be used by people fully.
4. Browsing the Store’s assortment does not require creating an Account. Folding
Customer orders for Products in the Store’s assortment are possible
it is either after creating an Account in accordance with the provisions of § 6 of the Regulations or by
providing the necessary personal and address data enabling the implementation
Orders without creating an account.
5. Prices given in the Store are given in EUR euro and are gross prices (including VAT).
6. The final (final) amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price for the Product
and the cost of delivery (including charges for transport, delivery and postal services), o
which customer is informed on the Store’s pages while placing the Order, in
also when expressing the will to be bound by the Sales Agreement. Placing an order by the Customer is tantamount to accepting the current delivery cost.
7. When the nature of the object of the Contract does not allow, judiciously judging, on
previous calculation of the final (final) price, information about
the manner in which the price will be calculated, as well as the charges for transport,
delivery, postal services and other costs will be provided in the store in
Creating an Account in the Store
1. To create an account in the Store, you must complete the Registration Form.
2. Creating an Account in the Store is free.
3. Logging in to the Account is done by entering the login and password set in
The rules for placing orders
In order to place an Order:
1. log in to the Store (optional);
2. select the Product that is the subject of the Order, and then click “To
basket “(or equivalent);
3. login or use the option of placing an Order without registration;
4. if it is possible to place an Order without registration – complete the Form
orders by entering the details of the order recipient and the address to which
the Product delivery is to be made, choose the type of delivery (delivery method
Product), enter the invoice data if different from the recipient’s data,
5. click the “I am ordering and paying” button
6. choose one of the available payment methods and depending on the method of payment,
pay for the order within a specified period, subject to § 8 point 3.
Offered delivery methods and payments
1. The customer can use the following delivery methods or pickup ordered
a. Postal package, postal collection,
b. Courier shipment, courier delivery,
c. Shipment via parcel machines (prepayment)
2. The customer can use the following payment methods:
a. Payment on delivery
b. Payment on delivery
c. Payment by transfer to the Seller’s account
d. Electronic payments
3. Detailed information on delivery methods and acceptable payment methods can be found on the Store’s website.
Time of processing packages usually takes 12-48 hours.
Execution of a sales contract
1. Conclusion of a Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer has placed an Order using the Order Form in the Online Store in accordance with § 7 of the Regulations.
2. After placing the Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt by e-mail. Acceptance for implementation takes place by sending by the Seller to the Customer an appropriate e-mail message to the Customer’s e-mail address provided during the ordering, which includes the Seller’s statement about the change of status of the Order to the status “during the completion”. Upon the Customer’s receipt of the above information contained in the e-mail messages, a Sales Agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Seller.
3. Hajde.pl reserves the right to refuse to carry out orders placed on an incorrectly completed form, raising doubts of the person accepting the order.
4. If the customer chooses:
a. payment by bank transfer, electronic payment or payment by credit card, customer
is obliged to make payment within 7 business days from
conclusion of a Sales Agreement – otherwise the order will be canceled.
b. payment on delivery upon delivery, the Customer is obliged to make
payment on delivery.
c. cash payment upon personal delivery of the shipment, the Customer is obliged to make
payment on delivery of the parcel within 7 business days from the date of receipt of information about the readiness of the parcel to be picked up, unless otherwise specified in the ordering.
5. If the Customer has chosen a delivery method other than a personal collection, the Product will be
sent by the Seller on the date indicated in his description (subject to
paragraph 5 of this paragraph), in the manner chosen by the client during the submission
6. In case of ordering products with different delivery dates, the due date
delivery is the longest given date.
7. The beginning of the delivery of the Product to the Customer counts as follows:
a. If the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer, payment
electronic or payment card – from the date of crediting the bank account
b. If the Customer chooses the method of payment on delivery – from the day
conclusion of the Sales Agreement,
8. If the Customer selects a personal Product collection, the Product will be ready
to be picked up by the Customer within the time specified in the description of the Product. About the Product’s readiness for
the Customer will be additionally informed by the Seller by sending
an appropriate e-mail to the e-mail address provided during the order placement
9. Product delivery takes place all over the world
10. The delivery of the Product to the Customer is payable unless the Sales Agreement provides
otherwise. Product delivery costs (including charges for transport, delivery and services
postal) are indicated to the Customer on the Online Store pages in the “Costs” tab
delivery “and during the order placement, including at the moment of the Customer’s express
he prefers to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
11. The Customer’s personal collection of the Product is free.
12. If the addressee does not collect the parcel and sends it back to the sender, it is possible to resend the item after re-payment of the delivery costs together with the payment of the return shipment costs.
13. In the case of loss of the parcel at the post office, we send the parcel again.
The right to withdraw from the contract
1. The consumer may, within 14 calendar days, withdraw from the Sales Agreement without giving any reason.
2. The running of the deadline specified in paragraph 1 begins with the delivery of the Product
Consumer or a person other than the carrier designated by him.
3. The Consumer may withdraw from the Agreement by submitting a declaration to the Seller
withdrawal from the Agreement. To meet the deadline for withdrawal from the Agreement is enough
sending a statement by the Consumer before that date.
4. The statement may be sent by traditional mail or by road
electronic by sending a statement to the Seller’s e-mail address
– contact details. The sellers are specified in § 3.
5. In the case of sending a statement by the Consumer electronically,
Within 48 hours, the Seller shall send the Consumer the information provided by the Consumer
e-mail address confirmation of receipt of the declaration on withdrawal from the Agreement.
8. Effects of withdrawing from the Agreement:
a. In case of withdrawal from the Contract concluded remotely, the Agreement is considered to be
b. In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Seller returns the Consumer no later than within 14 business days from the date of receipt of the statement
Consumer about withdrawal from the Contract, incurred payment costs including:
b.1. Product costs along with shipping costs – if the withdrawal from the Agreement was the fault of the seller (ie when a damaged product was sent, the product was not as described, etc.). No additional costs shall arise due to the method of delivery chosen by the Consumer other than the cheapest usual delivery method offered by the Seller.
b.2. The costs of purchased products (without shipping costs incurred) – in a situation when the withdrawal from the Agreement is not the fault of the Seller.
c. The reimbursement will be made by the Seller in the form of a transfer to the Consumer’s bank account, unless the Consumer has explicitly agreed to another solution, which will not entail any costs for him.
d. If there is a need to return funds for a transaction made by the customer with a payment card, the seller will be refunded to the bank account assigned to the payment card of the Ordering Party.
e. The seller may withhold the return of the payment until receipt
The product back or until proof of its return is provided to him, in
depending on which event occurs first.
f. The Consumer should return the Product to the address of the Seller specified in this
Regulations no later than 14 working days from the day on which he informed
The Seller about withdrawal from the Agreement. The deadline will be kept if the Consumer
will send the product back within 14 days.
f. The consumer is liable only for the decrease in the value of the Product resulting from
using it in a different way than it was necessary to determine the character,
features and functioning of the Product.
9. If, due to the nature of the Product, it can not be sent back to
By regular mail mode, information about this, as well as the cost of returning the Product, will be provided
find in the Product description in the Store.
10. The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not payable to the Consumer in
with reference to the Agreement:
a. in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated, manufactured item
according to the Consumer’s specification or a maid to satisfy him
b. in which the subject of the service is a thing delivered in a sealed
packaging that can not be returned after opening the package due to
health protection or for hygienic reasons, if the packaging has been opened
c. in which the subject of the service are things that, after delivery, due to
their character is inseparably connected with other things.
11. We do not accept returns of products that were on the journey longer than 7 days or international shipments.
Complaint and warranty
1. The new Products are covered by the Sale Agreement.
2. The seller is obliged to provide the customer with a product free from defects.
3. In the event of a defect of the goods purchased from the Seller, the Customer has the right
to complaints based on the provisions of the warranty in the Civil Code.
4. Complaints should be reported in writing or electronically to those given in this
Regulations of the Seller’s addresses.
5. It is recommended that the complaint include a brief description of the defect, circumstances (incl
date) of its occurrence, details of the Customer submitting the complaint, and the Customer’s request in
due to the defect of the goods.
6. The Seller will respond to the complaint request no later than within 14 days, unless a different date has been agreed upon with the agreement of the parties, and if it does not do so within this period, it is considered that the Client’s request was considered justified.
7. Goods sent back as part of the complaint procedure should be sent to the address
given in § 3 of these Regulations.
8. In the event that a guarantee has been given to the Product, information about it, as well as
its content will be included in the description of the Product in the Store.
Out-of-court ways to handle complaints and redress
1. Detailed information on the Consumer’s option of out-of-court settlement of complaints and rules of access to these procedures is available at the offices and on the websites of poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Voivodship Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection and the following Internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection.
Personal data in the Online Store
1. The administrator of personal data of Customers collected through the Store
The seller is online.
2. Customers’ personal data collected by the administrator via the Store
online are collected to implement the Sales Agreement. The data will not be made available to other entities for any purpose, in particular marketing.
3. The recipients of personal data of the Online Store’s Customers may be:
a. In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the delivery method
By post or courier, the Administrator provides the collected data
Customer’s personal details to the selected carrier or intermediary
parcels at the request of the Administrator.
b. In the case of a Customer who uses the Online Store with the payment method
electronic or payment card The administrator provides collected personal data
Customer, selected entity servicing the above payments in the Store
4. The customer has the right to access their data and correct them.
5. Providing personal data is voluntary, but not indicated in
Regulations of personal data necessary to conclude a Sales Agreement results
the lack of the possibility to conclude this contract.
1. Contracts concluded via the Online Store are concluded in English.
2. The Seller reserves the right to amend the Regulations from valid ones
the reasons are: changes in the law, changes in methods of payment and delivery – in the scope
in which these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations.
3. The Seller reserves the right to censorship, moderate product reviews and is not responsible for their content.
4. All Products sold on the site are legal.
5. In matters not covered by these Regulations shall apply
universally binding provisions of Polish law, in particular: the Civil Code;
the Act on the provision of electronic services; Consumer Rights Act, Act on
protection of personal data.